Friday, September 9, 2011

The perfect tea time snack: Choco Pie

I didn't realise that they were still around, but while in a meeting this week I spotted choco pie on a colleagues desk. To which I said "Oh I didn't realise they still exist" to which said colleague said "go ahead have one" What a sly minx I thought to myself.


Nothing like a mug of ceylon tea accompanied by a soft cookie filled with marshmallow and covered in chocolate, s'mors have nothing on this! They're the perfect tea time snack not too sweet , yes even with marshmallow, and not too filling Just Right!

And they're individually wrapped so it's like opening up a tea time pick me up pressie, now all I need to do is find some more.

2 comments:

  1. ..and there is nothing that beats a 'pick me up' like the update of Thando's Foodie Fix...and like you I was also unaware that Orion's Choco Pie was still out there waiting for a steaming hot cuppa....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this blog--so many neat posts. i love choco pies because i grew up eating it! it's a korean snack. :)

    new follower, and hope to definitely stay connected with your blog! cheers!

    ReplyDelete