Wednesday, March 6, 2013

If you're in Braamfontein: Love Food Cafe

I mentioned Love Food Cafe once before on the Jozi Hit List. Well, if you're in Braamfontein I highly recommend you head over to Love Food Cafe for lunch. It's buffet style Ottolenghi inspired cuisine.


R48 gets you a choice of three salads (a spoonful of each) and a protein. It's all fresh, sustainable and tasty. I had the roast butternut and beetroot salad with feta, fresh raw broccoli salad and a mango spinach salad with a tangy dressing, along with a piece of tender spiced chicken.


I said this on twitter and I'll say it again, if you're at Wits and looking for a lunch date spot this is for you. It's a reasonably priced date and the cafe itself is absolutely lovely. has a rustic Parisian feel to it.

Love Food Cafe
4 Amershoff street, Braamfontein
083 602 6511
Best for: Lunch (three salad and protein) I actually haven't been for breakie yet.
Monday - Friday 06:30am - 06:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment