Wednesday, May 29, 2013

If you're in Braamfontein: Father Coffee

There's a new kid on the Juta str block, Father Coffee. Yes you guessed it, it's a coffee shop. I popped in on Monday and sipped on a flat white, the blend of the day was South American & African beans. I couldn't resist the blood orange juice, which is deep in colour and flavour along with a slice of good ol' apple pie.


Father Coffee is easy going, light and airy with light wood and white tones. The boys, oh yeah the boys behind the counter are super friendly and whip up a good cuppa. 

Oh yeah that's me
Do I dig it? So far so good, but I will give them some time to settle in before passing full judgement.

Father Coffee
73 Juta Str, Braamfontein (right next door to the Neighbourgoods Market alley way)
0825134258
Best for: Blood Orange juice and a cuppa coffee of course

No comments:

Post a Comment