Thursday, May 9, 2013

If you're in Linden: Ceramic Factory

I have recently moved into my apartment, so I am always on the look out for interior design additions.  The Ceramic Factory caught my eye after breakfast at The Whippet (see The Whippet review here), and once I stepped it I was sold on the ceramics.

The Ceramic Factory is a crisp, white space that is illuminated with ceramic light shades that illuminates the wide range of other ceramics on sale. The palette of ceramics on show at the moment includes the traditional, crisp white, deep and subdued greys as well as lemon yellow.

I went in looking for nothing in particular and ended up buying two items. A dark grey kitchen tool holder for your spoons, whisks and such. The second item I haven't quite decided what I will be using it to either pot an orchid or to hold pasta. I will post an update as soon as I have decided what I will use it for.




The Ceramic Factory is such a gem, if you can't make it out to Linden they will have a stall at the House & Leisure Night Market next Thursday 16 May 2013.

Ceramic Factory
Shop 59, 4th Avenue, Linden
011 057 4314
Best for: Ceramics, pop in if you're looking for quirky gifts or for a ceramic tagine (the vessel).

Like my fb page for updates on posts and you can find me on twitter for general foodie ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment