Friday, June 14, 2013

Introducing the "One Liner" Donovan Goliath

I happened to meet Donovan in the foodie circles at the Ultimate Braai Master Jozi semi final auditions, he like myself was part of the judging panel tasting the good, the bad and the ugly. I have subsequently discovered that we share a love for food & finding great restaurants particularly those that don't look like much at first glance. After putting me on to a seriously good food spot, I asked Donovan to write a feature on the blog when his busy schedule allows. He is fast becoming one of my favourites, my favourites tend to be Coloured comics that speak Xhosa and have an appreciation for serious eats.

The One Liner will feature Donovan's first thoughts on restaurants he's visited recently including a few of his favourites. In his own words this is Donovan

"I'm the white looking, Xhosa speaking Coloured guy from Mthatha. I'm a stand up comedian, art director, Cressida beaded seat cover designer and aspiring YOU magazine centerfold guy. I love all kinds of food not just meals made with Bisto."


A warm welcome to one of my favourites! Go ahead follow @DonovanGoliath on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment