Wednesday, June 20, 2012

NY hit list: Momofuku Noodle Bar

The trip has been dubbed the LoveWorldTourNY by a couple of girl friends who are also going to be in New York for a little bit over the summer.

I know you're probably thinking why is Momofuku on the list when it's always on my list because I LOVE LOVE LOVE ramen and Momofuku ramen & their buns too!
A bowl of Momofuku ramen
But what's more is that there is an event happening at Momofuku Noodle Bar while I'm in NY. Ivan Orkin will be at the helm whipping up Ramen until it runs out. Needless to say I will be one of those queuing around the block for a bowl of Ramen - I'm soooo excited already!
Courtesy: momofuku.com
Order me a bowl of Ramen so I know it's real!

Momofuku Noodle Bar
171 1st Avenue
New York, NY
10003

No comments:

Post a Comment