Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cafe Ze New York

Yes I have made it to NY and the LoveWorldTourNY has begun! 
My first stop yesterday was Cafe Ze (midtown Manhattan). It's a restaurant with Zen green interiors and a focus on fresh food. To quench the walking thirst I ordered the Ze lemonade. Ze lemonade is a combination of Grey Goose citrus vodka, lemonade and mint, refreshing & yum!


I opted for cold poached salmon on a quinoa salad for lunch. The salmon was topped with a mild tarragon sauce which didn't overpower. The cold poach makes for a good firm tasty piece of salmon, though I have to admit I love a medium cooked slightly rare piece. The quinoa salad was chopped red onion heavy with sprinklings of chives. Quinoa makes for a seriously crunchy salad. Overall light, flaky and perfect for a balmy afternoon.

Onward with the LoveWorldTourNY!

1 comment:

  1. I do like the manner in which you have presented this cafe plus it does provide us some fodder for thought. Nonetheless, from everything that I have witnessed, I just wish to really go along with the idea in totality, I respect your perspective.

    ReplyDelete