Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pescatarian Chronicles: Lovely veg

This week has involved getting home late for dinner and making whatever is available. Lunch as always is Woolworths prepared meals.

So yesterday, Tuesday, I had the Woolworths lovely veg pea and mint ravioli. The ravioli is served with leek rounds, courgette ribbons, peas and endamame beans on basil pesto. The pesto had the entire office drooling over my meal. Honestly, I couldn't taste much mint but I am having sinus issues so maybe it's just me.


Almost all gone
Dinner was more lovely veg, this time home made with a piece of hake. Minted peas and broad beans, served with stir fried bok choy drizzled with a sesame oil dijon mustard dressing and pan fried hake.

Bok Choy, minted peas & broad beans, pan fried hake



No comments:

Post a Comment