Thursday, September 27, 2012

When I'm not eating I RUN for the Jozi Fix

Earlier on this year I decided that when I'm not eating I should run. Eat Good Live Good! My first challenge was the 10km Nike We Run Jozi through downtown Jozi on Human Rights day 2012 (21 March 2012).
The 1st Run Jozi
Since then I have decided to join the Nike Braamfies Runners, we stomp through the Braamfontein streets everyday Saturday morning and then have breakie after. I love a mild caffe latte and breakie after a run.
With the Braamfie Runners Photo by: Itumeleng Direro
I think they got tired of my mismatched and non Nike gear. Thanks to Nike Sportwears ZA (@NSWZA on twitter) for the gear. I especially love the yellow cyclone vapor running jacket, it's super light and perfect for the Jozi flash storms.

My next challenge is the next 10km run in the Nike We Run Jozi series on 7 October 2012

I run to get my Jozi fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment