Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Let's do some Food Jamming together!

Yesterday I posted that I'm super excited for the Food Jams in Jozi this Friday 12 October. I had invited a friend to come along with me, but she was alas double booked. So I thought it would be great if one of you... YES... YOU could join me.
What do you need to do to win you ask?
Simply email the correct answers to these two question to jozifoodiefix@gmail.com 
Where was Food Jams started?
Which area is Food Jams Jozi going to be hosted in?
And tweet (if you can)
Food Jamming with Jozi Foodie Fix tagging @jozifoodiefix & hashtag #FoodJams

Don't forget to give me your twitter handle when you email the answers.

So simple right?! lol I know

  1. This is a 24 hour blitz competition, it closes Tomorrow night Wednesday 10th October at midnight (Winner will be notified on Thursday)
  2. Preference will obviously be given to those who can tweet
  3. You need to be in Jozi on Friday
  4. You need to be able to get to the Jozi Food Jams location
  5. You need to be 18 years and older (that's a standard clause right?!)

Here's to food jamming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment