Friday, May 11, 2012

Tonight we Tanqueray!

I hadn't realised that there was a campaign and tag line Tonight we Tanqueray but it is so fitting because that is exactly what I intend to do tonight.

The Tonight we Tanqueray campaign sees film, fashion and music stars make a commitment to start the night right! The campaign features Aloe Blacc, Idris Elba and Michael Pitt as ambassadors. If ever you needed a reason to take up gin, particularly Tanqueray, Idris Elba is enough for me- not that I needed a reason.
Image courtesy:

My gin tipple of choice is a classic Tanqueray and tonic with a slice of lime, which according to the campaign would make me a Michael Pitt girl. I might try Tanqueray and OJ just for you Idris!


For more details of my preferred gin and the Tonight we Tanqueray campaign: http://www.tanqueray.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment